Monday, May 18, 2009

Freelance Writer

I've decided that as soon as I've either succeeded or failed at writing 100 articles in 30 days for the hubchallenge, I'm going to take a break from that site and focus on writing more for Constant-content. I've put their link on the sidebar.

Though it is great fun and excitement to write for Hubpages, and I do make a few dollars a day with adsense, the one article I sold on Constant-content paid me $75. And frankly I'm just working too hard on Hubpages to be working for free. I'm not sure why I took that direction to begin with, other than I just love the way Hubpages look with all their glossy photos and video links. Of course I'll leave all my articles up on Hubpages because I'm no dummy and I like the income from there, as sparse as it is. But with the economy being what it is, I need to be earning a living.

I am conflicted though, because I did want to reach the 500 article mark on Hubpages. Jimmythejock did it so very long ago and I feel like I'll never get there. I'm not even to 300 yet.

No comments: