Thursday, May 14, 2009

100 Hubs in 30 Days...still working on it.

I'm having a great time working on the 100 articles for the #hubchallenge. I just put up another article about succulents. Someone was grousing that the challenge was a terrible idea because it's going to create low quality hastily written articles that are just going to gunk up the Internet. I'm sure that is possible, but most of us take pride in our work and will be doing our best not to let our quality suffer. My quality has actually gone up because I've been on the site for 3 years and there are a lot more bells and whistles now than at the beginning so I can make my work there better and better with videos, RSS feeds, photos, and so much more. And I feel a great passion is happening like a writer's revival of sorts. Writers that were in a slump and haven't added new material in a long time are coming out of the woodwork to meet the challenge and show off their skills.
Won't you join us over there as a reader or a writer?
http://hubpages.com/profile/Moonmaiden

No comments: